Reliable Commercial Solutions Since 1904
Bryant’s experience and leadership in the heating and cooling industry make it the ideal partner for commercial solutions. Bryant’s standard for quality has remained the same: unsurpassed comfort and worry-free operation. That’s why the tradition Charles Bryant started is about more than heating and cooling. It’s about earning the trust of customers across the country by taking care of their indoor comfort needs. Yesterday, today and tomorrow. Whatever It Takes!
Single Package Rooftop Units
Bryant manufactures a variety of package units to fit your commercial application. With unsurpassed effiecency and relablity, these solutions are great for your budget and great for air quality control.
For Example, Model 551B:
551B units are high-efficiency packaged electric cooling units that are prewired and precharged at the factory. Electric heat is available as a field-installed accessory. Units are factory run tested in the cooling mode. The units are rated in accordance with ARI Standards 210/240 and 270, tested in accordance with UL Standard 1995 and listed by the Underwriter¿s Laboratories. All units charged with R-22.
For bottom supply/return jobs, ductwork can be connected directly to the roof curb. All units include internal 2″ filters.
- SEER up to 13.0. EER to 11.8.
- Scroll compressors with internal linebreak overload protection.
- Exclusive Cycle-LOC™ anti-compressor cycle protection.
- Single compressor on 3 to 6 ton sizes.
- Dual compressors on 7-1/2 to 12-1/2 ton sizes.
- Copper tube aluminum fin coils with optional corrosion resistant coils.
- Refrigerant filter drier.
- Fixed Orifice refrigerant metering system.
- Low-pressure/loss of charge, high-pressure switches and FreezeStat protection on all units.
- Fully insulated cabinet.
- Downflow to horizontal convertible for curb or slab mounting.
- Prepainted exterior and primer coated interior panels tested to 500 hour salt spray protection.
- Belt drive evaporator fan motors with adjustable pulleys.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator fan motor.
- Single-point electric connections.
- Thru-the-bottom power entry capability.
- Two-inch disposable return air filters.
- Tool-less filter access door.
- 24-volt control circuit protected with resettable circuit breaker.
- Exclusive non-corrosive, composite sloped condensate pan in accordance with ASHRAE 62-Standard, designed for side or bottom drain connection.
- Automatic changeover when used with auto-changeover thermostat.
- Outdoor ambient cooling operation to 25° F to 125° F.
- Condenser motors are totally enclosed with permanently lubricated bearings.
- Full perimeter heavy gauge base rail with built-in rigging adapters and fork truck slots.
- Run tested with performance printout provided with each unit.